Kim Oprah Gave Us The Reason Why She Wore Her Mums Dress


Big Brother Naija star Kim Oprah took to the popular social media Instagram, to share the reason why her mother's dress always gives her joy each time she have it on her body.


From what Kim said, for the first time this 2020, she has finally got to see her parents who live in Abuja and she found it as something of importance to share her experience.

The BBNAIJA star said on her Instagram page that the Bubu dress she's putting on was found in her mother's closet.

she said her attention was caught by the colour of the dress and decided to make it hers and also said she rocked it to her bakery.

She wrote;

“Finally got to see my family this year, and I saw this Bubu Dress in my Mum’s closet, the color caught my attention, so I wore it and Rocked it to my Bakery. It’s officially my go to outfit, who can Relate?? KimTheBreadSeller”

Comments