Ultimate Love: DoubleChris Showers each other with love on Instagram



The two love birds Chrisville and Chris who goes by the couple name DoubleChris, has decided to take to there separate Instagram pages to shower each other with love words.

Read what Chrisville posted below;


"Dear Adah, 
You are that Woman that transformed my imperfections into perfection, just by the touch of your love.

You fill all the emptiness in my heart. No greater light illuminates my path than the love and change u have brought into my life. 

I would rather spend one lifetime with u, than face all the ages of the world alone. U know I gat u 100%....

Happy new week my people, do enjoy your week with a dose of this fresh diced pineapple juice on my screen @chrisadahofficial 😛🥰🤩🤩🔥..."

And here is what Chris posted below;



"This is my Jide @chrisvilleofficial ...and he is my #mcm .The #energygod #chrisbond #chrisbondseries
Good morning Pineapples. I wish us a stress-free Monday. I love you all.MEET THE ENERGY gOD."


This two are so much in love with each other, we pray this love surely leads to alter.

Comments