Actress Yvonne Jegede Talks About Her Relationship With Singer Orezi



Actress Yvonne Jegede was guest on an Instagram live video with OAP Yetunde James,and she answered a fan's question on her relationship status with Singer, Orezi.




She says....


''I don't have to explain, but the way the person asked the question, really nice and I appreciate that so I would clear the air because of that person.

I love it when people ask me politely, some people can be very rude, I would have ignored, so I am just gonna answer.
Errm, I've known Orezi way before I got married, years before I got married.

You know he has been a very good friend, fantastic human being and we are cool. We never never had anything sexual, never thought about it, never crossed our minds.

I don't know about him, I can't speak for him, but for me, he's never said anything to me like "Girl I like you, how far?" It's never been like that and I respect him for that.

And that is why I believe he accords me that respect. Cos I dey carry myself well. You understand ?

So the thing is people now see a video of me hugging him. That was the movie premiere of Mercy Johnson and I invited him personally cos Mercy said you can invite a few friends, and I did. And he was the only one who turned up and I am the only one he knew at the premiere, the red carpet there.


So when he said "Okay I'm leaving, it was just polite of me to see him off, so they bid him goodbye and did a video so the person thought it was newsworthy that I was hugging a friend''.

Comments