Video: Ifuennada finally stepped out of her apartment for the first time in weeks


The ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifuennada has finally stepped out of her apartment after several weeks of staying indoor.


You could remember vividly well that all the stars who attended the AMVCA Award were forced by the NCDC to stay indoors due to one of the attendee of the Award who tested positive to the Coronavirus, so inorder to reduce the spread of the virus all the attendees were pleaded to by the NCDC to please stay indoors.

Ifuennada posted a video on her Instagram page with the caption;

 Break In Transmission! Finally left my apartment for the first time in weeks because I want to take full body pictures downstairs for you guys. Somebody said I only snap "Chest". Lol, it's because I live alone and I've been running away from my neighbours! All man dey im apartment. By the way I laid my edges with my @beautifuennada Queen of Edges.

Here is the screenshot of her Post;



Video Below;


Comments