Kanu loses adopted daughter before Christmas

Former Super Eagles player, Kanu Nwankwo has lost one of the beneficiaries of his heart foundation.


Kanu announced his loss on twitter writing;

“Why why why one of Kanu heart foundation gone. My daughter gone gone gone I can’t believe this R I P Eniton God knows all.”

The ex-Arsenal player started the Kanu Heart Foundation in 2000 after he survived a heart condition.

According to the Foundation, it has “successfully helped 538 children” get open-heart surgeries in hospitals across the world and spent about $4.2 million.



Why why why one of Kanu heart foundation gone. My daughter gone gone gone I can’t believe this R I P Eniton God knows all 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 sad sad sad Don’t know what to do
View image on Twitter
1,483 people are talking about this

Comments